Mata-Perez, Tamayo & Francisco (MTF) is a full-service law firm comprised of experienced, multi-disciplined and innovative corporate, tax, international trade and customs, labor and employment and litigation attorneys. It upholds the highest standard of quality and excellence. Its practice is backed up by uncompromised ethical and moral standards, as well as fairness.
The Firm was established as Mata-Perez & Francisco in 2013, by leading tax and corporate lawyers Attys. Euney Marie J. Mata-Perez and Gerardo Francisco. It changed its name to MTF in 2017, with the admission of Atty. Mark Anthony P. Tamayo, a leading tax and customs practitioner of the Philippines.
MTF follows a unique strategy for legal success–employing a holistic discipline of profoundly understanding the clients' needs and crafting effective, pragmatic and principled approaches in every area of our practice.
MTF is led by its partners who are all seasoned legal counsel recognized for their industry leading practices in their respective fields.
MTF is evolving and expanding employing only the best and brightest to cater the needs of its growing clients, which include industry leaders and multinational companies.
MTF is a member firm of International Tax Specialist Group.
The core values of MTF are:
- Integrity – It holds accountable to the highest professional, moral and ethical standards in the performance of our work.
- High quality and effectiveness – It believes in delivering high quality, valuable and effective work and services to our clients.
- Client first – It believes that the client's best interest should always come first.
- Passion and diligence – It is passionate about work and value hard work, discipline and diligence.
- Clarity – It values clarity in its work
- Personnel well-being – It values the team's financial, physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
- Fairness – It believes in treating its partners, clients, personnel, contractors, and counterparties with equity and fairness.
- Social responsibility – It believes in being socially responsible and in sharing our blessings by supporting and involving ourselves in causes and advocacies that help others, especially the less fortunate.
Tel: (632) 831-1297 Fax: (632) 815-0069