Guy is a Principal at WTP Advisors and Leader of the firm's transfer pricing and valuation practice. He has extensive experience providing transfer pricing, valuation, economics consulting and business process improvement consulting. Guy's expertise includes supply chain, risk assessment, transfer pricing design, cost sharing, exit charge/intangibles valuation, APAs, OECD and local country/U.S. documentation and business valuation for M&A transactions, partnership buy in transactions, minority shareholder disputes and tax purposes. He completed a three-year assignment as Ernst & Young Belgium's national transfer pricing practice leader. Early in his career, Guy was an industrial engineer performing and leading dozens of business process improvement initiatives.
He is a frequent speaker at seminars and webinars. Guy writes articles for many publications including this piece "Assessing Value Creation for Transfer Pricing" for Tax Notes International.
Education and Certifications
- MBA in Finance and International Business, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Northeastern University
- CPA, Minnesota
- Certified as Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) by the AICPA
Civic and Professional Organizations
- AICPA, member
- Vice president of the Minnesota Association of Business Valuation Professionals (MABVP)
- Past president of the Twin Cities chapter of the American Society of Appraisers
- Former Board of Directors member and Treasurer/Finance and Audit Committee Co-Chair of Global Minnesota (FKA Minnesota International Center / MIC)