Steven Tredennick is a partner in the Mergers & Acquisitions Group at White & Case, based in Houston, Texas, with particular expertise in transactions involving the oil & gas industry. Steven focuses on corporate finance matters, joint ventures, governance matters with respect to limited liability companies and partnerships, including the formation, merger, acquisition, dissolution or restructuring of all forms of alternative business entities and regularly represents private equity funds and their portfolio companies in merger and acquisition transactions.
Steven has a broad range of experience with mergers and acquisitions in a variety of energy related industries, including oil and gas exploration and production, oilfield services, natural gas storage and manufacturing.
Steven is also experienced in the negotiation and analysis of joint operating agreements, participation agreements, unit and unit operating agreements, joint development agreements, farmouts and other oil and gas joint venture arrangements. He has represented both acquiring and acquired interests in transaction structuring in anticipation of foreign investment/national security reviews before the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States ("CFIUS") under the Exon-Florio statute.
Prior to joining the Firm, Steven was a partner and chair of the corporate practice at another Houston-based law firm.
Steven received his BA from Whittier College and his JD/MP from University of Virginia.
Representative matters prior to joining the Firm include the representation of:
- Recoil Resources, LLC in its acquisition of oil and gas assets in the Eagle Ford.
- Energy Allied International Corporation and Sandpiper Chemicals LLC as sponsors in the development and construction of a 3,000 m/ton per day methanol facility in Texas City, Texas.
- Water Bridge Resources LLC in the acquisition of EnWater Solutions, LLC, a leading produced water gathering and disposal company in the Southern Delaware Basin.
- Water Bridge Resources II in the acquisition of Arkoma Water Resources, LLC, a produced water gathering and disposal system owned by USG Surface Facilities I, LLC.
- R360 Environmental Solutions, Inc. with its acquisition of Prairie Disposal, Inc. and Prairie Liquids, LLC, leading providers of E&P waste management services in the Williston Basin.