Neeta Sahadev is an M&A associate based in our Silicon Valley office. She represents domestic and international clients in a wide range of corporate transactions, including private, cross-border and global mergers and acquisitions, and private investments in a broad range of industries, with a particular focus on the technology industry.
Prior to joining White & Case, Neeta practiced as an M&A attorney in the Toronto office of a global law firm.
Neeta is listed as a “Rising Star” for M&A in the United States by Euromoney (2021).
Neeta received her BA from University of Toronto; and her JD, Osgoode Hall Law School.
Recent matters include the representation of:
- Intel Corporation in a series of acquisitions of technology companies.
- Flying Eagle Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: FEAC), a SPAC, in its US$4.3 billion business combination with Skillz Inc., a mobile-gaming company based in California.
- Ascendant Digital Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: ACND), a SPAC, in its US$3 billion business combination with Beacon Street Group, LLC, a leading multi-brand digital subscription service platform that provides premium financial research, software, education and tools for self-directed investors.
- dMY Technology Group, Inc. II (NYSE: DMYD), a SPAC, in its US$1.68 billion business combination with UK-based Genius Sports Group.
- AutoLotto, Inc., a leading platform to play the lottery online, in its US$526 million business combination with Trident Acquisitions Corp. (NASDAQ: TDACU, TDAC, TDACW), a SPAC.
- Advance Stores Company, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Advance Auto Parts, Inc. in its acquisition of the DieHard brand from Transform Holdco LLC, a leading integrated retailer.
- Salesforce.org, the world’s leading CRM provider for social good organizations, in its acquisition of roundCorner, a company specializing in customer relationship management (CRM) solutions for nonprofits, foundations and other social impact sectors.