Greg Pryor is a senior partner in White & Case's Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Practice. He represents corporations, their stakeholders and private equity funds in a wide range of complex domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and leveraged buyouts.
In addition, public and private corporations regularly receive his counsel on general corporate and compliance matters, restructurings, corporate governance issues and public and private offerings of equity and debt securities.
Greg was listed as "Leading Individual for M&A in the United States" by both Euromoney (2020) and Who's Who Legal (2020). Additionally, he was listed as a "Recognized Individual for M&A: Large Deals" by Legal 500 USA (2020) and listed as M&A Legal Advisor of the Year" by The M&A Advisor in 2016.
Greg received his BA from New York University, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, in 1985; and his JD from New York University School of Law in 1988.
Recent matters include the representation of:
- Saudi Aramco its US$69.1 billion acquisition of a 70 percent stake in Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (SABIC)..
- Newmont Mining Corp. (NYSE: NEM), in its US$10 billion acquisition of Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE: GG, TSX: G).
- Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE) in its US$3.59 billion sale of its Peruvian businesses, including its 83.6 percent stake in Luz del Sur, as well as Tecsur S.A, to China Yangtze Power International (Hongkong) Co., Ltd. He also advised Sempra in its US$2.23 billion sale of its Chilean businesses, including its stake in Chilquinta Energia S.A., to State Grid International Development Limited (SGID). These transactions were named "Overseas Belt & Road Power M&A Deal of the Year" by China Business Law Journal (2020).
- Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE: LXFT), a global technology services and consulting company, in its US$2 billion acquisition by DXC Technology Company.
- Panasonic Corporation in its 20 percent strategic equity investment in Blue Yonder, a leading US end-to-end supply chain software provider.
- NTT DATA, Inc., a recognized leader in global technology services, in its acquisition of Net eSolutions Corp.
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HTZ) in connection with governance and compliance matters.