Frank Lupinacci is a partner in White & Case's Global M&A practice. Frank's practice focuses on the representation of domestic and non-US private equity funds and corporate clients in connection with domestic and global acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, dispositions, and equity investments in a broad range of industries, in both competitive processes and bilateral negotiations. He also provides general corporate and governance advice.
Frank has previously been recognized as a Rising Star in Euromoney's Expert Guide for M&A and Private Equity. He was also named to The M&A Advisor's list of "40 under 40 Emerging Leaders" for M&A.
Frank received his BS from Rutgers University, cum laude; and JD from Seton Hall University School of Law, magna cum laude.
Recent matters include the representation of:
- Saudi Aramco in its US$69.1 billion acquisition of a 70% stake in Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) from the Public Investment Fund (PIF).
- Roark Capital Group and its portfolio company Arby's Restaurant Group, in Arby's US$2.9 billion acquisition of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (NASD: BWLD); and Roark Capital Group and Inspire Brands, Inc., in Inspire Brands' US$2.3 billion acquisition of Sonic. Corp. (NASD:SONC), a drive-in fast food restaurant chain based in Oklahoma.
- HgCapital, the specialist private equity investor focused on software and service businesses, in its investment in Intelerad Medical Systems, a leading global provider of medical imaging software and enterprise workflow solutions.
- Investindustrial, a leading European private equity firm, in the acquisition of Jacuzzi® brands, from investment funds affiliated with each of Apollo Global Management, LLC, Ares Management Corporation, and Clearlake Capital Group, L.P.
- Pernod Ricard SA, the world's second-largest distiller, in its acquisition of Rabbit Hole Spirits, LLC, a US premium bourbon brand; and in its acquisition of Firestone & Robertson Distilling, owner of the TX brand, a leading private equity backed whiskey brand headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Avon Rubber p.l.c. (LON: AVON), an innovative technology group, specializing in chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear and respiratory protection systems, on its strategic acquisition of 3M's ballistic-protection business in the US and the rights to the Ceradyne brand.