Frank Lupinacci is a partner in White & Case's M&A group, based in New York. Frank focuses on the representation of private equity funds and corporate clients in connection with domestic and global mergers, acquisitions and equity investments in a broad range of industries. He also provides general corporate and governance advice.
Frank was named to The M&A Advisor's 2016 "Emerging Leaders" winners and is listed as a Leading Lawyer for M&A and Private Equity in the Unted States by Euromoney 2018.
Recent transactions include the representation of:
- Saudi Aramco in its US$69.1 billion acquisition of a 70% stake in Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) from the Public Investment Fund.
- Roark Capital Group and its portfolio company Arby's Restaurant Group, in Arby's US$2.9 billion acquisition of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD) and US$2.3 billion acquisition of Sonic. Corp. (NASDAQ: SONC).
- Roark Capital Group and Inspire Brands, Inc., owner of the Arby's and Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant chains, on Inspire Brands' US$450 million repurchase of The Wendy's Company's (NASDAQ: WEN) remaining 12% ownership interest in Inspire Brands.
- Pernod Ricard, SA in its acquisition of a majority interest in Rabbit Hole Spirits, LLC and in the acquisition of Firestone & Robertson Distilling Co.
- Investindustrial in the acquisition of Jacuzzi Brands.
Frank received his JD at Seton Hall University School of Law in 2007, and received his BS from Rutgers University in 2004.