A partner in the Firm's Mergers & Acquisitions Group based in New York, Bryan Luchs is an experienced mergers and acquisitions lawyer.
He offers clients the benefit of his knowledge and experience in a diverse range of industries, and his particularly extensive track record in the pharmaceuticals and biotechnology sectors.
Acting on behalf of acquirers, targets, boards of directors, special committees, investors and investment banks, Bryan engages in complex domestic and cross-border deals, both negotiated and unsolicited, and in public and private transactions.
Bryan is listed as a "Leading Individual" for M&A in the United States by Euromoney (2020).
Bryan received his BA at Pepperdine University, his JD at the University of Pennsylvania Law, and his MA in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania.
Recent matters include the representation of:
- Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LNTH), a leader in the development, manufacture and commercialization of innovative diagnostic imaging agents and products, in its acquisition of Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PGNC), an oncology company developing innovative medicines and artificial intelligence to find, fight and follow cancer.
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC in its US$2.65 billion acquisition of the US-based generic drugs businesses, Roxane Laboratories and Boehringer Ingelheim Roxane, from German drug maker Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC in its acquisition of assets relating to a portfolio of six injectable products for commercialization in certain European markets from Pfizer.
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE/SIX: ZMH), a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions, in its US$14 billion deal to acquire Biomet, Inc., one of the world's leading medical device manufacturers.
- Roivant Sciences Ltd. on several portfolio company transactions.