Luke Laumann is a partner in White & Case's M&A group, based in New York. Mr. Laumann represents domestic and international buyers and sellers in private and public domestic, cross-border and global mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and private investments in a broad range of industries.
Luke was named among The M&A Advisor's 2018 "Emerging Leaders" winners, and is also named as a "Leading Lawyer" in M&A and Private Equity in the United States by Euromoney 2018.
Recent matters include the representation of:
- IFM Investors in its US$10.3 billion take private of Buckeye Partners, L.P. (NYSE: BPL).
- Fortis Inc. (TSX: FTS) in its US$11.3 billion acquisition of ITC Holdings Corp. (NYSE: ITC).
- Global Infrastructure Partners in its US$1.825 billion acquisition of Medallion Gathering & Processing, LLC.
- Roark Capital Group and its portfolio company Arby's Restaurant Group in the US$2.9 billion take-private of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD).
- Quad-C Management, Inc. in various acquisitions, including the acquisitions of Boulder Scientific Company and AIT Worldwide.
Luke received his JD from the University of Virginia School of Law in 2009, and received his BA at the American University of Paris in 2005.