- Steef is a senior partner and CEO at TPA Global.
- He is the founding member of Transfer Pricing Associates.
- Has more than 30 years of experience in the area of value chain analysis, transfer pricing strategy, risk management, design, documentation and implementation. Recently, he has been acting as expert witness and is heavily involved in presentations to management boards.
- Previous experiences include 2 of the Big 4, where he worked as a transfer pricing partner on global projects. He has worked in Washington DC, London, Frankfurt and Amsterdam (current location). Steef frequently lectures and publishes articles on value chain analysis and transfer pricing. See several of his publications at www.shuibregtseprofile.com.
- He is on a regular base being consulted on policy matters by government officials in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
- Steef has a degree in fiscal economics from the University of Rotterdam.
Proven Track Record
- Developed Global Tax, Business and educational technology platform available to TPA Global clients.
- Involved in more than 5,000 value chain and transfer pricing analyses.
- Developed the 'value chain analysis' practice at TPA Global.
- Has built TPA Global's presence in more than 60 countries.
- Developed a Global Benchmark Platform.
- Developed a global portal for e-learning, www.e-bright.com.
- Steef worked in a wide variety of industries, including automotive, fast moving consumer goods, financial services, pharma and biotech, medical devices, oil & gas, digital economy, publishing, toys and games etc. His technical skills include value chain analysis, pricing and valuation of intangibles, transfer pricing aspects of business restructuring, APA’s and dispute resolution.
- Project leader on global transfer pricing projects.
- Steef frequently acts as expert witness on global/regional transfer pricing/BEPS disputes and also acts as a senior and experienced advisor on BEPS related issues.
- Steef founded e-learning platform e-Bright, which is specialized in transfer pricing, value creation, valuation and governance and control. Please refer to the e-Bright catalogue for available online courses.