Dirk Wilcke is a partner at PwC Frankfurt's transfer pricing team. Working in transfer pricing for 12 years, he has built a reputation for delivering complex and innovative assignments.
His main industry focus is in automotive, industrial products (including chemicals) and pharmaceuticals. Over the years he has managed various large scale transfer pricing projects, including projects in the realm of
- transfer pricing planning and implementation,
- intellectual property planning and valuations,
- value chain analysis and transformation,
- intragroup financing and pricing of debt,
- tax audits and dispute resolution.
He currently spends most of his time on supply chain transformations, global transactions/M&A, financial modelling and end-to-end aspects of transfer pricing.