Dirk Wilcke is a partner at PwC Frankfurt's transfer pricing team. He has specialized in transfer pricing for 10 years, in which time he has consistently built a reputation for delivering complex and innovative assignments.
His main industry focus is in automotive, industrial products and pharmaceuticals, with a further interest in IT and telecons. Over the years he has managed various large scale transfer pricing projects, including projects in the realm of
- transfer pricing planning and implementation,
- intellectual property planning and valuations,
- value chain analysis and transformation,
- intragroup financing and pricing of debt,
- tax audits and dispute resolution.
Dirk co-leads PwC's global transfer pricing research network 'TP lab' and reguarly publishes on transfer pricing matters.