Leendert Verschoor is a tax and transfer pricing partner who leads the PwC transfer pricing services group in Portugal, Angola and Cabo Verde. He started his professional activity as a tax consultant in The Netherlands. In 1999, he joined PwC in Portugal and became partner in 2008.
He specialises in areas related to international taxation of multinational companies, with more than 25 years of experience in these matters.
Leendert lectures at the post-academic tax education at the Faculty of Law of the Catholic University in Lisbon on transfer pricing matters.
Recent matter highlights
- Assistance to a Spanish/Portuguese Group on a bilateral APA between the two countries
- Assistance with tax litigation in several transfer pricing audits conducted by the Portuguese tax authorities
- Article in magazine of Portuguese Centre of Tax Arbitration (CAAD) on tax arbitration in Cabo Verde
- Dispute resolution
- Tax consulting
- International tax advisory
- Oil and gas
- Pharma and life sciences
- Real estate
- Degree in Tax Law, Law Faculty of University of Leiden, The Netherlands (1993)
- Degree in Business Economics, Economy Faculty of Erasmus University Rotterdam (1993)