Mr Noda joined the PwC Tax Japan Osaka office and has been providing international corporate tax and transfer pricing consulting services for more than 10 years.
Mr Noda was on a one-year assignment with the Transfer Pricing Group in PwC Tax Japan Tokyo office in 2007. Subsequently, he returned to Osaka office in July 2008, when the Transfer Pricing Group was established in the PwC Tax Japan Osaka office. He has been providing advice to companies mostly from Kansai to the West. Now, he is providing tax consulting services mainly to the Japanese multinational companies located in all the area.
Mr Noda assists his clients with international tax matters in cross-border tax structuring and transfer pricing policymaking, based on its knowledge on anti-tax havens taxation, withholding taxation, PE (permanent establishment) taxation, Japanese reorganization/ consolidation taxation and etc, leveraging his strong expertise in transfer pricing field such as transfer pricing investigation, mutual agreement procedures(MAPs), advance pricing agreements(APAs), and base erosion and profit shifting(BEPS) related documentation. His strength is managing almost all of the tax issues seamlessly for the Japanese multinationals by himself, and it will result in providing high-value advice to the clients without inconsistencies in plural tax areas.
Mr Noda is a leader of international tax services (transfer pricing) of PwC Tax Japan. He is a licensed Japanese certified public accountant and a licensed Japanese certified public tax accountant.
Project Results and Achievements
- Advisory services including transfer pricing investigations, domestic legal proceedings, MAPs, and APAs.
- M&A advisory services in tax due diligence, structuring, global business restructuring, post-merger integration (PMI)
- Tax compliance for consolidated groups and for corporations and individuals.
Publications / Seminars / Other Activities
- Tax magazine author for "Kokusaizeimu", "T&A Master" etc.
- Speaker for PwC Tax Japan seminar and outside resources.