Transfer Pricing Director of PwC Germany with special experiences in the retail & consumer as well as automotive industry.
Specialization and expertise
- Silke has 17 years of experience in consulting multinationals in the field of transfer pricing.
- Silke serves mainly mid-sized operating companies and has a strong focus on the retail & consumer as well as the automotive industry.
- She is responsible for different types of core transfer pricing and consultancy projects like value chain analysis and implementation of revised transfer pricing systems in line with the new OECD BEPS Action Items, end-to-end implementation and its tax compliance process documentation and Master File/Local File/CbCR documentation according to BEPS 13.
- Giving the increased international attention for PEs, Silke is regularly involved in the set-up, management and documentation of PEs in different industries.
- On the litigation side, Silke is regularly involved in the defense of tax audits, dispute resolution procedures like MAP as well as bilateral APA discussions.
- She is also the co-author of the German chapter "Competent Authority Functions and Procedures" of BNA's Tax Management.
- Silke is a frequent speaker at national and international transfer pricing seminars.
2000-2007: Deloitte, Duesseldorf (Germany)
2008: ThyssenKrupp AG, Duesseldorf (Germany)
2009-2011: Deloitte, Stuttgart (Germany)
2014-2016: PwC, Duesseldorf (Germany)
Since 2016: PwC, Cologne (Germany)
2000: Ruhr-Universität Bochum (Germany)
Diploma in Business Economics