Maurizio is a Partner in the Transfer Pricing & Value Chain Transformation group in Zurich, Switzerland. Maurizio has been working in transfer pricing for almost 15 years.
Prior to join PwC, Maurizio has gained experience working in Germany in transfer pricing and as part of his PwC career he also had to opportunity to support the inhouse transfer pricing function of a large industrial company for almost 3 years.
He gained profound experience in a variety of transfer pricing projects, such as transfer pricing planning and documentation, intercompany agreements, function shifts, restructuring projects, dispute resolutions and transfer of IP.
Maurizio’s focus area lies on value chain transformation across multiple tax fields and end-to-end transfer pricing process reviews/implementation.
Recent matter highlights
- Advised large multinational group to implement centralised principal structure in Europe and securing the model with various unilateral and bilateral APAs
- Implementation of greenfield structures for three very promising Swiss-based start-ups expanding in Europe and worldwide
- Leading worldwide roll-out of automated TP documentation solution for various multinationals in 70+ countries
Transfer Pricing planning:
- Business model alignment
- Economic modelling
- Policy design
- IP management / structuring
Other Transfer Pricing fields:
- TP Compliance
- Cost-sharing arrangements
- Operational transfer pricing
- Technology Transfer pricing solutions
- Audit defence
- Audit support
- Controversy management