Tina Zetterlund is the senior partner and head of tax at KPMG and is one of the leading tax advisers in Sweden. Tina has advised Swedish and foreign companies in a wide range of sectors for more than 15 years. Her client relationships focus on Swedish and foreign multinationals and she has extensive experience of tax advising.
Recent matter highlights
With Tina as the head of tax, the tax department at KPMG has reached all-time highs in both revenue and number of practitioners and has received the award as the Swedish Tax Firm of the Year by International Tax Review for for five consecutive years, 2016–2020.
With Tina's combined skills in accounting and tax, she is appreciated by her clients for her ability to see the full spectrum of tax-related issues and questions and is regularly consulted on tax issues with financial statements impacts.
- Business model optimisation
- Policy design
- Tax consulting
- International tax advisory
- Consumer goods and service
- Tech and telecoms
- Certified tax adviser with FAR, The professional institute for authorised public accountants
- Master of Science degree in economics & business from the Stockholm School of Economics