Annika headed the Swedish transfer pricing practice from 2005 until 2018 and has managed and worked with a wide range of transfer pricing assignments in most major industries. She has more than 20 years of experience within the financial area, including auditing, accounting, process development, project management and transfer pricing.
Annika has various sector experience within the automotive industry, logistics, retail and consumer markets, engineering, chemical, financial, IT and forestry industry. Annika has experience from many different areas within transfer pricing and is specialized within the following areas:
- Advance Pricing Agreements (APA) and Mutual agreement procedures (MAP);
- Tax audits;
- Establish defensible BEPS compliant pricing models; and
- Transfer pricing documentation.
Function and specialization
Annika is an experienced tax partner specialized in transfer pricing
Education, Certifications and Memberships
- Masters degree in Economics and Business Administration from Stockholm University
- Certified tax advisor – FAR, Sweden's professional institute for authorized public accountants