- Ricardo has over 28 years of experience in tax matters and more than 24 years in Transfer Pricing.
- Is founder and was the first President of the Transfer Pricing Commission at the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants (IMCP).
- Former Vice President of the International Trade Commission of the IMCP.
- Former President of the International Fiscal Commission of the Mexico City CPA Bar Association.
- Ricardo has been named for several years as one of the leading advisors in the field of his specialty by the magazine "International Tax Review". He was also included in the 2009 edition of the publication "Expert Guides, The Best of the Best", as one of the best Transfer Pricing consultants in the world.
- Ricardo has authored several articles on Transfer Pricing, including his participation as guest author by International Tax Review for the 2008/09 edition of the Mexico chapter of "Transfer Pricing Review.". Author of a chapter in the book of Precios de Transferencia edited by the IMCP. Author of a book chapter "Introducción a la Fiscalidad Internacional" edited by the IMCP.
- Speaker in several International TP forums and seminars before taxpayers and tax officials of various American and European countries. Ricardo's teaching experience is very extensive, mostly in Universities and in Transfer Pricing special programmes designed for graduates and tax officials.
- During his career, Ricardo has participated as TP advisor for many Multinational Enterprises and Large Mexican Groups, being involved in documentation, planning, restructurings, valuations, defense and APA negotiations.