Roderick Veldhuizen is a partner at Embridge Economics. His practice area covers transfer pricing and tax valuation of companies and groups in an international context. His clients are Dutch and foreign-based multinational companies operating in a wide range of industries, including digital economy, automotive, real estate, energy and logistics.
He is most frequently involved in:
- Tansfer pricing risk management, including transfer pricing documentation and transfer pricing policy projects
- Transfer pricing planning and business re-engineering projects
- Valuation in the context of supply chain conversions, transfer of production capacity and plant closures
- Valuation of intangible assets, including customer relationships, customer contracts, trademarks, patent portfolios and goodwill
- Transfer pricing controversy and audit defence
Roderick has extensive knowledge of existing and planned guidelines, standards and regulations related to transfer pricing and tax valuation. He is a frequent speaker at national and international tax seminars and conferences and regularly lectures for Wolter Kluwer courses in the area of transfer pricing and tax valuation. He regularly publishes articles on recent developments in international journals and magazines.
Roderick holds a master in economics from the University of Amsterdam.