Filipe Moura, Deloitte Portugal, is a Partner in Portugal and Angola offices and has more than 21 years of experience within Deloitte as a tax/transfer pricing and corporate finance specialist.
Filipe is experienced in all facets of transfer pricing, including:
- Resolution of transfer pricing audits and potential subsequent litigation;
- Negotiation of advance pricing arrangements (APAs);
- Post-BEPS planning and restructuring of tax-efficient supply chain management structures;
- Large-scale global, regional, and local documentation studies;
- Structuring of complex financial, R&D, IT and intangible transactions;
- Valuation of intangibles, corporations and other types of assets
- Planning for cross-border transactions for global businesses
Filipe's clients range from large multinationals to mid-caps, and his industry specialties include financial services, automotive industry, retail distribution, fast-moving consumer goods, energy and resources and manufacturing.
Graduated in Economics and Management in 1994 at Institut Supérieur du Commerce de Paris. Master in Audit and management control–Institut Supérieur du Commerce Paris in 1995. MBA at IEDE in 1999.