Carlos Eduardo Ayub, Deloitte Brazil, is a tax Partner in the São Paulo office and focuses on transfer pricing consulting services.
In 2001, Carlos was involved in transfer pricing projects outside of Brazil, including projects involving the OECD approach and the coordination of Brazilian and international transfer pricing rules. He serves Brazilian, European, Asian, Latin American, and North American clients from many industry sectors, including the automotive, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and electronics sectors.
Carlos has more than 27 years of professional experience, also including accounting audit, corporate tax besides transfer pricing services.
Carlos is a frequent author of transfer pricing articles for national and international tax publications.
The Brazilian transfer pricing group currently led by Carlos has been consistently recognized by different institutions as the best transfer pricing team in Brazil.
- Registered at the CRC – Accounting Regional Council
- Coordinator of the Tax Commission for the French-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Transfer Pricing Technical Group of the Federação das Indústrias do Estado de São Paulo (FIESP)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting – Faculdade de Ciências Econômicas de São Paulo – Fundação Álvares Penteado (1993)
- MBA Controller – Fundação Getúlio Vargas (2004)
- Law – Universidade Paulista (2008)