Jeffry A Neuenschwander, Deloitte US, is the global managing director of tax service delivery. In this role, Jeff is responsible for co-leading the execution of the global tax strategy, with focus on the standardization of processes and technologies in the global delivery model. Previously, he led the US and global transfer pricing practices, and has been recognized as one of the world's leading transfer pricing advisers since 2007 by Expert Guides. Jeff has over 35 years of experience serving many of the firm's largest multinational clients with global operations.
Jeff has extensive experience advising companies around integrating transfer pricing, international tax, and treasury requirements with their operating models. He has assisted many clients with foreign expansion plans, including the migration of intellectual property, business model optimization structuring, mergers and acquisitions, and local-country tax planning.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison: Bachelor of Business Administration
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee: Master's of Science in Taxation
Professional Accreditation and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants