Jennifer B Ezring is a member of the Executive Committee and of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP's corporate practice group.
Jenn's practice focuses primarily on advising commercial and investment banks in leveraged finance and asset-based lending transactions, including acquisition financings, leveraged buyouts, going-private transactions, recapitalizations, project financings, bridge lending and loan commitments, out-of-court debt restructurings, and other secured lending transactions.
Jenn has practiced in a variety of industries, including communications, gaming, retail, energy, manufacturing, media, publishing and internet technology. She has a broad range of financing experience in both US and international transactions.
Jenn was named to Crain's 2019 list of Notable Women in Law and was recognized as one of The Secured Lender's 50 Women in Commercial Finance in 2017. She has been recommended as a leading finance lawyer by Chambers USA, IFLR1000 and The Legal 500, including being named as one of IFLR1000's Women Leaders in 2020. Jenn is a frequent speaker on leveraged finance and asset-based lending topics, including for SFNet, PLI, and ACG New York. She is a member of the State Bar of New York, the New York State Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Jenn serves on Cahill's Women's Initiatives Committee. She is a member of the Board of Directors of LiveGirl, Inc. and the Board of Governors of Multiplying Good, and has served on the Leadership Advisory Committee of the National Womens Law Center.
- Advised the lead arrangers in connection with a $1.868 billion North American asset-based loan facility for Gap Inc.
- Advised the lead arrangers in connection with a $1,500,000,000 Term B credit facility and a $50,000,000 revolving credit facility for subsidiaries of Virtu Financial, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Investment Technology Group, Inc.
- Advised the lead arrangers in connection with a $1,250,000,000 global asset-based revolving credit facility for Adient US LLC and certain of its domestic and international subsidiaries
- Advised the lead arrangers in a $400,000,000 cross-border asset-based credit facility in connection with the acquisition of Vertiv Group Corporation by Platinum Equity
- Advised the administrative agent and lead arrangers of $675,000,000 in first lien loans, second lien loans, and revolving commitments in connection with the purchase of Intralinks, Inc. by Siris Capital