Led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Steve Kimble, Deloitte Tax LLP ("Deloitte Tax") is one of Deloitte LLP's four businesses and representing nearly 18 percent of the Deloitte US member firms' US$18.6 billion in revenue. Deloitte Tax is leading clients through the tax transformation taking place in the marketplace and providing a broad range of fully integrated tax services that deliver insight, innovation, and deep business and industry knowledge.
Deloitte Tax recognizes that one of the biggest challenges and greatest opportunities for a multinational company today is addressing local and foreign taxes in a way that substantively aligns with its overall business objectives and operations.
- International Tax Services–Helps companies address their US outbound and inbound tax issues, unhindered by geographic or organizational barriers.
- Transfer Pricing–Assisting companies that operate in an environment of unprecedented tax complexity coupled with a rising volume and variety of intercompany cross-border transactions and enforcement activities worldwide. Deloitte Tax transfer pricing specialists can help companies address their tax compliance risks by aligning practical transfer pricing approaches with their overall global business operations and objectives.
- Indirect Tax–Deloitte Tax professionals advise companies on a wide range of indirect taxes, including value-added tax (VAT)/goods and services tax (GST), sales and use tax, customs duties, excise duties, insurance premium tax, and more. Their experience and knowledge covers the areas of tax compliance and reporting, dispute resolution, tax consultancy and potential opportunity identification, and assistance with process implementation.
Deloitte Tax invests in and leverages technology and processes to enable high-quality client service.
Deloitte Global Tax Nerve Center™ is an effective example of Deloitte Tax service capabilities regarding implementing, developing, vetting, and analyzing integrated process and software application solutions in a virtual environment and on a global scale. The "Nerve Center" provides a cloud computing environment to help organizations understand how Deloitte Tax can help in shortening the time and costs needed for making client specific tax technologies operable. With a pioneering use of virtualization and cloud technologies, Deloitte Tax can build global record-to-report "X-Labs" with fully functional instances of enterprise resource planning, business intelligence, tax planning and compliance, and delivery software to demonstrate how quickly software applications can become an operating reality.
Our key service offerings include:
- Business tax services
- International tax
- Transfer pricing
- Indirect tax
- Multistate tax
- Tax Management Consulting
- Global Employer Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Research and development and government incentives and private wealth.
International Tax Review Awards 2017
- Americas Tax Innovator of the Year
- Americas Tax Compliance and Reporting firm of the year
- Americas Transfer Pricing firm of the year
Deloitte Tax professionals also consistently have the most nominated professionals in Legal Media Group's World Tax, Transfer Pricing and Indirect expert guides, and are among the leaders in the Tax Controversy expert guide. Deloitte member firms won ten awards in total this year, demonstrating the depth of our skills across the Americas region.
Deloitte in the US includes offices in more than 80 locations, with 11,400 client service professionals.
This document has been prepared solely for the purpose of publishing in the 2018 Guide to the World's Leading Tax Advisers and may not be used for any other purpose. This document and its contents may not be reproduced, redistributed or passed on, directly or indirectly, to any other person in whole or in part without Deloitte's prior written consent.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited ("DTTL"), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte's approximately 264,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms or their related entities (collectively, the "Deloitte network") is, by means of this communication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. No entity in the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this communication.
© 2018. For information, contact Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.