Neues Kranzler Eck
Tel: (49) 30 2546801
Plaza de Pablo Ruiz Picasso 1
Tel: (34) 915145000
Number of professionals: c.6,500
Deloitte DCE GmbH was created by the combination of the practices of Deloitte Central Europe, Germany, France, Luxembourg, and Austria. Together with the practice in Spain, nearly 6,500 professionals support clients in the areas of tax and legal.
Globalization and dematerialization have deeply transformed companies' economic and regulatory environment. Boundaries have faded while tax and legal nationalisms have increased; the value chain has gone global while regulatory tools have remained local. In an environment where economy and regulations are constantly confronted, Deloitte advises its clients in building tax and legal governances, enabling them to sustainably improve their competitiveness.
Deloitte believes that taxation and law are essential to companies' top management. Success or failures of many key choices depend on their understanding, at the very heart of the operational decision-making process. This is why we advise our clients over the long term so as to improve their performance by understanding their tax and legal issues, which support key business concerns.
All of the above practices can be delivered across the region and close to where our clients are doing business. Our complete and balanced geographical coverage makes it possible to mobilize the best resources right where our clients operate. It allows us to help our clients the ability of our firm to select teams that are well versed in the diversity and complexity inherent in international groups.
DCE is innovative because we have largely invested in technological tools and resources in all aspects of tax and legal services. Whether our clients need automation, robotics, data analytics, Deloitte can provide a range of solutions to match the reality and complexity of the fast-changing environment of businesses.
Centers of Excellence in Central Europe also support local teams in delivering global engagements, in particular in tax compliance, with consistent quality and reliability.
Our key service offerings
Our services encompass the whole range of solutions for our clients, in the following major offerings:
- Business Tax, including compliance in corporate, operating partnership, fund tax, high net worth and family office tax, operations transformation, planning, advisory and controversy services;
- International Tax, including compliance, advisory, and tax controversy services cross-border;
- Transfer pricing, including documentation, controversy and advisory services;
- M&A, including due diligence, transaction tax structuring, and tax transaction execution and post-merger integration;
- Global Investments and Innovation Incentives, government grants, credits and incentives;
- Tax Management Consulting, including tax technology consulting, enterprise tax integration, and tax function strategy and operations consulting;
- Business Process Solutions, including tax compliance, HR and payroll, financial accounting and operations, and business process technology;
- Indirect Tax, including compliance, operations, trade, controversy, technology and data management, and advisory services;
- Global Employer Services, including Global Mobility compensation and tax, Immigration, Reward & Share Plans; and
- Legal, including Legal Advisory Services, Legal Managed Services, and Legal Management Consulting
- Tax management consulting is assisting with digitization of a luxury multinational.
- Legal Management Consulting has helped a leading financial services company, as well as two prominent multinational leaders in the manufacturing sector to identify their legal risks and transform their legal operating model.
- Tax Technology Consulting has lead the implementation of transformative technology tools to optimize the tax department of a prominent retail enterprise.
- Indirect Tax: assisting a leading energy company and multinational banking entity in the implementation of the VAT Analytics tool, a technology that allows for high-quality and consistent analysis and data management
Deloitte won multiple awards in the European Tax Awards by ITR in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Tax firm of the year for Austria, Central and Eastern Europe, Luxembourg
- Transfer Pricing firm of the year for Austria and Spain
- European Tax Firm of the Year
- European Tax Compliance & Reporting Firm of the Year
- European Tax Innovator Firm of the Year
- Transfer pricing firm of the year for Austria, Baltic States, Hungary, and overall European Transfer Pricing firm of the year
- Tax firm of the year for Hungary, Central and Eastern Europe, Luxembourg and Poland;
- European Court of Justice Firm of the Year (Indirect Tax)
- European Tax Compliance and Reporting Firm of the Year
- European Tax firm of the Year
- European Tax Technology Firm of the Year
- European Transfer Pricing Practice Leader of the Year
- Best Transfer Pricing Firm in Spain (International Tax Review 2018)
- Best Compliance Firm in EMEA (International Tax Review 2018)
- Best Tax Department in Spain (Iberian Lawyer 2019)
- Best Big Four Firm by total number of transactions (Thomson Reuters, Mergermarket, and TTR M&A League Tables)
- Best Professional Patent Services Firm (Finance Monthly Global Awards)
This document has been prepared solely for the purpose of publishing in the 2020 Guide to the World's Leading Tax Advisers and may not be used for any other purpose. This document and its contents may not be reproduced, redistributed or passed on, directly or indirectly, to any other person in whole or in part without Deloitte's prior written consent.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited ("DTTL"), its global network of member firms, and their related entities (collectively, the "Deloitte organization"). DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") and each of its member firms and related entities are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate or bind each other in respect of third parties. DTTL and each DTTL member firm and related entity is liable only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the "Deloitte organization") serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte's approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited ("DTTL"), its global network of member firms or their related entities (collectively, the "Deloitte organization") is, by means of this communication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser.
No representations, warranties or undertakings (express or implied) are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information in this communication, and none of DTTL, its member firms, related entities, employees or agents shall be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly in connection with any person relying on this communication. DTTL and each of its member firms, and their related entities, are legally separate and independent entities.
© 2020. For information, contact Deloitte Global.